Saturday, March 23, 2013

White on White class at The Cutting Garden!

I had a lovely afternoon at The Cutting Garden making white on white cards.  The picture doesn't do them justice!  On the card on the bottom right, Kim taught us a really nice trick on how to easily get those three pennants all equally spaced and wrapped with ribbon before popping them upon the card with pop dots/dimensionals.  It was a great way to do it without a lot of grief!

This is my post for today and hopefully I'll get crafty on my own later this evening or tomorrow and will post something I came up with on my own :-)


 Thanks for looking!  May the force of craft be with you all this weekend :-)

Leslie

4 comments:

Susan White said...

Those cards are so pretty!!

Unknown said...

Great job Leslie! They're so elegant:)

Anonymous said...

Amazing Cards Leslie! Glad you had fun at the garden today! :D

Anonymous said...

These are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! I love the white on white!!!