Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Funny how a stamp can grow on you!

I must admit that I wasn't really a fan of Stampin' Up's Swallowtail stamp when it first came out. I mean, it is huge!  As a card maker who tends to stick to A2 cards, what use would I have for it?  Well, after seeing all the lovely pins on Pinterest using this stamp and a lovely card made by Lisa, I'm in love. Thanks to my other friend, Carol, for letting me play with her Swallowtail. Here's the cards I came up with, not that original and mostly a CASE of the work of others but I like them :-). Thanks for looking!!

Leslie








3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great set, Leslie! I ordered this stamp on Saturday & it should arrive today. There was one particular pin on Pinterest that sold it for me.

Unknown said...

These are great Leslie - I look forward to getting my stamp so I can try it out. Maybe my mojo will be back by then.....

Lisa said...

this is the one that sold it for me :-) http://pinterest.com/pin/178314466468499601/